THE TRILOGY (hybrid) - 3 DAYS
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
You asked us, so we're doing it, here's THE TRILOGY 🙌 !
A 3-day cleanse, "hybrid" because it combines our 3 cleanses: SOAP OPERA (soft), ACTION (medium) and ADVENTURE (strong).
You are given the script, and you follow your own scenario, according to your needs.
You can start with a sweet first day, made up of Juices of all colors. And finish with the green and more difficult cleanse on the third day.
Or, on the contrary, start with our strong, green cleanse and finish the third day by comforting yourself gently and in color with the SOAP OPERA.
The SOAP OPERA includes 12x250ml:
THE ACTION includes 12x250ml :
ADVENTURE includes 12x250ml :
Please note: Orders for our cleanses are made by 3 days. If you want to do a cleanse longer, you will need to recommend and program the pickup/the delivery for the evening of your third day.
To maximize its benefits, the juice cure is not done on a whim. She prepares herself mentally and physically. Here are our little tips that could be useful to you:
- Check your calendar and block a date ! Certain events, certain outings, could ruin your juice cure (dinner with friends, parties, weekends, sporting events, etc.). Better to choose a quiet moment, you will be mentally more serene.
- Prepare your body, and alkalize it as much as possible, the week before your cure:
Stay hydrated! Drinking at least 1.5 liters of water a day, herbal teas, infusions, is the best way to prepare for the cure. These accelerate the renewal of your body's cells, which boosts blood circulation and the good exchanges of your body, cleans your skin, and allows your brain to be on the job.
It is best to drink filtered water (with charcoal or ceramic beads for example) and drink it at room temperature.
Reduce caffeine and tobacco (the stimulants) as much as possible.
A healthy body is a body in acid-base balance. Unfortunately, coffee is acidic, and this acidity weakens the body. Plus it dehydrates you. Replacing it with green or white tea, or herbal teas, would be ideal. But we know how attached you can be to it. Do your best to reduce it as much as possible.
The cigarette is very harmful for your whole body, it poisons all your cells. So why wouldn't you use the time of your cure as an opportunity to cut down or quit smoking? The juice cure, and juices, are often indicated as an aid to quitting smoking. Do your best to smoke as little as possible. It's not easy, but you can do it!
Limit fatty, sugary and refined foods that are low in micronutrients. During this period of preparation for your cure, avoid as much as possible consuming junk-food, industrial foods (prepared meals, sauces, biscuits, etc.), chocolate, soft drinks, alcohol, meat* , farmed fish, wheat, dairy products,...
Increase nutrient-dense foods that are higher in micronutrients (essential for the proper functioning of your body). Dishes should be homemade with organic vegetables and fruits, spices, seeds, legumes and oilseeds, whole grains, vegetable drinks and organic fish for non-vegetarians.
If you're aiming for perfection: 75-80% of your diet should consist of raw, whole foods.
*Excess meat leads to a high level of uric, phosphoric, and sulfuric acid, strong acids that are difficult to eliminate. Prefer legumes (beans, chickpeas, broad beans, lentils, etc.).
- Eat smaller portions than usual. Your meals should be light. You can introduce soups, salads, smoothies, sushi, …
- Get some fresh air and incorporate regular exercise into your routine. If you are athletic, continue your training as usual and, if possible, do your exercises outside. If you don't play sports, allow yourself some time for fresh air and take deep breaths. An hour's walk a day, if possible in nature, will do you the greatest good!
We know how great the temptation to eat a burger with fries (and a good dose of mayonnaise yay!) is before a deprivation. Yes, it is very human. We assure you, having tested it, that it will make your cure more difficult. Prefer to postpone this temptation rather to a week after the end of the cure. Yes it is cruel! We know, we know! But it's for your own good, you'll thank us later.
You will receive 10 Juices and 2 Mylk of 250 ml per day. This is the equivalent of 10 to 12 kilos of fruit and vegetables per day. Here are our tips for a more effective cure:
Lemon juice in the morning, a ritual!
Squeeze half a lemon, or use our THE BRIDE Juice, and dilute it in lukewarm water, and drink it before the others, to start your day.
Do not hesitate to keep this routine after the treatment. It aims to initiate digestion, it strengthens the immune system, and boosts the body. You will quickly feel its benefits.
Drink a Juice every 1 to 2 hours.
PIMSIE gives you an order on the order page of your cure, but you are not obliged to follow it at all. You decide which juice to drink according to your needs at the time.
If you are a novice, a little lost between all these bottles, no stress, here are two or three tips to help you choose your order:
- As you read above, THE BRIDE on an empty stomach would be perfect to give you that little kick that will help you start your day.
- Know that green and red juices are not very sweet and more consistent, yellow juices and orange juices are lighter and sweeter.
- Mylks are generally eaten in the evening, 2 hours before bedtime. They are kind of the little gourmet reward, and above all they help you fall asleep.
Even if you're not hungry, when it's time for your next juice, try to drink it. Being regular will help keep you from being hungry!
Take the time to slowly drink your Juices, and if possible, chew them!
Yes, that sounds weird. But, drinking slowly, while chewing, causes salivation, which triggers digestive enzymes, which allow them to digest better, which will allow better absorption of nutrients in the stomach and intestine.
- In addition to three liters of fresh Juice and Mylk, you should drink at least two liters of water (to be combined with herbal tea or infusions) per day. This advice aims to help your lymphatic system drain and detoxify your organs. If you don't like water, you can add lemon juice, mint leaves or cucumber slices.
- You may experience MCN Syndrome (“Must Chew Now!” translates to “I have to chew now!”), which makes you feel hungry. If you suffer from this syndrome during the cure, ask yourself if you are really hungry, or if it is a simple desire to chew. If it is a need to chew, you can chew an ice cube, or just wait for it to pass. It's a little challenge! If on the other hand it is a real hunger, crack! But, for a healthy, raw, organic food (carrots, an avocado with a little lemon, peas, a stalk of celery, a dozen walnuts, etc.), and don't feel guilty, your cure will not be. ruined anyway.
Brush your body dry! Exfoliating your body dry promotes circulation, stimulates your lymphatic system, which will mobilize better and detoxify your body better.
Brush your body with a brush made of natural bristles by making circular movements, always in the direction of the heart ! Start with the feet, then the calves, the thighs, the buttocks, the back, the belly, the hands, then the arms, and the bust. Avoid throat, face and sensitive areas. Then, get in the shower! Finish your shower with a minute of cold water to stimulate your blood circulation even better (from head to toe).
The icing on the cake, oil your body with sesame or coconut oil. You will tell us about it.
Sweat! Sweating is your body's most effective method of eliminating toxins.
But don't forget that this one is in "energy saving" mode, so it would be rather natural to reduce your sports routine.
If you feel weak or unaccustomed to sports, take a walk, brisk walk, stretch, do some yoga, go to the sauna, or jump rope.
If you are an athlete and you feel ready to do your CrossFit session, go for it! The important thing is to listen to your body!
- Relax and plan for full nights! The cure is a privileged moment, the ideal moment to meditate, stretch, rest, sleep well and take naps, take deep breaths. Let your body and mind relax.
Congratulate yourself every day! A juice cure is not always easy, but tell yourself that you feed your body about 10 to 12 kilos of vegetables and fruits per day. It is a massive supply of super-nutrients that nature offers you. After two or three days you should feel a sense of well-being that will last until the end of your treatment. Allow yourself to fully experience these feelings of fullness.
You are doing a lot of good for your body and your mind!
Your digestive system being at rest during your treatment, it is important to resume a solid diet gently.
We advise you, the first days after treatment, to continue to eat healthy, alkaline and light. Consume lots of organic fruits and vegetables, oilseeds, lean meats and fish, eat more in the form of smoothies, soups, salads, and eat light meals, homemade if possible. Avoid industrial products.
This is also the time, if you think you have food intolerances, to add certain foods one by one (milk, soy, wheat, nuts, wine, etc.). You may be able to identify the trigger food for your reactions yourself.
Fresh (unpasteurized, non HPP) - ORGANIC ingredients - No added sugar or preservative.
Contains nuts and celery.
Our cures, after reception, can be kept for 4 days in the refrigerator (between 0° and 4°).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.